Bakersfield Camaro Club
Bakersfield Camaro Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Discussion Areas
 Wanted or For Sale
 HEADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Author Topic  

t_long927

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  6:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit t_long927's Homepage  Send t_long927 a Yahoo! Message Send t_long927 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok everyone, I have a set of Flowtech headers that I purchased a few months back and are now taking up space in my storage unit. They are long tube headers that are painted black. I will take a picture tomorrow and post it so you all can see them. They have a couple of scratch from taking them in and out of the box. I bought them and was told that they would fit. Well I waited like 2 months to see if they would fit and found out they don't, 30 day return policy. Bad on my part. I am only asking $100 to any one or $75 to members.

In Box:
Flat black Flowtech Header x2
Manifold Gasket x 2
3 inch collectors x2
and I think some bolts.

let me know if anyone wants them I will bring them to october's meeting if anyone is interested.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

76z28
Administrator

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2009 :  9:14:27 PM  Show Profile Send 76z28 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
when i get money and you still have them i will buy them... to bad i cant afford them right now they would be awesome to save parts for the next project if there is one XD

Go to Top of Page

t_long927

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2009 :  6:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit t_long927's Homepage  Send t_long927 a Yahoo! Message Send t_long927 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The headers are still up for sell people.... lol
Go to Top of Page

jennyloves
Race Fan

4 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  7:09:57 PM  Show Profile Send jennyloves a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, i suggest you can go to ebay, a lot people want to buy this. amy be can get a good price.

----------------

[url]www.tiffany-mine.com[/url]
Go to Top of Page

Revo1
Administrator

USA
413 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2010 :  11:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Revo1 an AOL message Send Revo1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't suppose they'd fit my LS1?.....
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Bakersfield Camaro Club © 2000-08 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2